Friday, August 8, 2014

Friday Five

Hello lovelies and happy Friday!  This is my last Friday of vacation and I am super not happy to be going back to work.  But let's continue to celebrate summer while we can!  Here are my five favorite findings from around the internet this week!

This hand-crafted Bride to Be veil from MiaBellaBoutiquePA over on Etsy is absolutely perfect for any bachelorette party...


This delicious looking stack of cheese is actually a cake from a real wedding featured over at the Ruffled Blog...


I love everything about this centerpiece featured on Every Last Detail, from the colors to the styling, it is absolutely perfect!


I am in love with this gorgeous and unique bouquet found on Belle the Magazine...


And I particularly love this stunning dress from Wtoo that I saw featured on Wedding Inspirasi...


That's all she wrote for this week folks!  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment